Fire Magic Black Diamond Single Access Door, 21" x 14 1/2" - 53920H
Single Access door with Black Diamond Edition Accents.
Fire Magic Black Diamond Single Access Door, 21" x 14 1/2" - 53920H FEATURES:
- Easy grip control knobs
- Made in the USA
- Constructed entirely of 304 grade stainless steel
- Pull out drip tray
- Advanced Hot Surface Ignition simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
- 324 sq. inches
- 18" x 18" Cooking Grid
- Primary BTUs - 32,0000
- Heats up to 1,200 degrees F
- Cut-out Dimensions - 19" W x 18 3/4" D x 12" H
Fire Magic Warranty
Fire Magic premium gas grills are an investment that lasts a lifetime. That’s because we design, engineer and build Fire Magic premium gas grills to the absolute highest quality standards for unmatched beauty and performance to be enjoyed for years and years. It’s why we stand behind our products by offering the industry’s best warranty programs. The pride of owning a Fire Magic Grill lasts a lifetime.
- Fire Magic cast stainless steel burners (Choice Stainless Steel Burners = 20 years), stainless steel rod cooking grids and stainless steel housing are under warranty for as long as you own your grill.
Fifteen Year Warranty
- Fire Magic brass burners, brass valves, manifold assemblies and backburner assemblies (except ignition systems) are under warranty for fifteen (15) years.
Ten Year Warranty
- Fire Magic electric grills, electric grill stainless steel cooking grids and electric grill stainless steel housing are under warranty for ten (10) years.
Five Year Warranty
- Infrared burners, charcoal stainless steel grills and smokers (except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are under warranty for one year) are under warranty for five (5) years.
Three Year Warranty
- Fire Magic side burners and all other Fire Magic components (except ignition systems and electrical parts) are under warranty for three (3) years.
One Year Warranty
- Fire Magic ignition systems (excluding batteries), electrical components (including lights and thermometer) and grill accessories are under warranty for one (1) year.
GOLSONS SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
Table Goes Here
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $249
Ship your entire order to your home or place of business on us for free, save yourself money especially on the heavy items…
$6.95 FLAT-RATE SHIPPING
Take advantage of our $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping for orders under $249, combine items to remain under the $249 and its still the same.
45–DAY “NO PROBLEM” RETURNS POLICY
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
NO RESTOCKING FEE
Most companies charge a 10% - 15% or in some case more - restocking fee. We feel this is wrong.*
Unfortunately we do not ship items directly to Canada, however we are more than happy to ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
For more information, please call customer service on 318-397-7171, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
† Not all items qualify for our Free Shipping program.
* This flat rate or free shipping policy applies to products shipped via standard shipping to locations in the contiguous 48 states. GolsonsOnline.com, LLC reserves the right to choose delivery type (parcel or freight), carrier, and service level of each shipment shipped via standard shipping. In the event of freight shipments, standard shipping includes “curb-side delivery” and “lift gate” service. If special considerations are required for curb-side delivery (ex: hard to reach areas such as Martha‘s Vineyard or a rooftop condo, etc), these special considerations will be an additional fee and are not included in our standard shipping. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to special order items that require you to call for pricing, as these sometimes also require special considerations for delivery from the manufacture.
Our in-stock orders will usually take about 7-14 business days to reach you. Any special orders will take approximately 6-8 weeks. Direct shipments are made to continental U.S. locations only. Special provisions apply to shipments to either Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada and are detailed below.
GolsonsOnline.com does not charge shipping on items with a free shipping icon next to them on our website when shipped to US locations, except for Alaska and Hawaii. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping, and the customer is responsible for all duties and tariffs on shipments to those states.
We use UPS or FedEx for smaller items, and larger items shipped via "LTL" freight. We reserve the right to choose which freight provider carries your shipment. We do not, however, have control over these shipping providers (freight or UPS). Once a shipment is picked up from the wharehouse and is in the hands of the delivery provider, we cannot amend the shipping address, nor can we make a delivery happen on a certain day or time, and we can only approximate delivery times due to the information the delivery provider has made available to us.
All shipments, unless specifically denoted, are curb-side shipments. All larger shipments, shipped via freight carrier, will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, GolsonsOnline.com can not be held responsible for damages that may occur during delivery.
Remote or hard-to-reach areas (example: Martha’s Vineyard, etc.) may incur additional shipping fees. This applies to Free Shipping and regular shipping orders. If this is the case with your order, a Customer Service representative will contact you promptly to notify you of any additional charges.
It is the customers responsibility to inform us of any problems with this type of delivery at the time of purchase. GolsonsOnline.com is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping companies inability to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include but not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. In-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and is not necessarily available even if the customer is willing to pay more for this type of service.
We also offer a Platinum Delivery Service on of some products. This shipping option allows you to pay for custom delivery services. Charges vary, so contact us for a custom quote.
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses, but such shipments are subject to USPS size, weight, and content restrictions. If we cannot send your package to your APO/FPO address, we will contact you. APO/FPO shipments may be subject to additional shipping fees. If you will be charged any additional shipping, we will contact you to notify you of the associated fees and give you a chance to adjust your shipping address if you so desire.
If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Orders for larger items that must ship freight require the shipping provider to contact you prior to delivery. If the product is returned because the freight provider could not reach you, this will be considered as a "return", and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL U.S
All shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are sent via UPS Worldwide Express, and as such require an individual quote. If you order via the phone, you will be notified of the extra shipping before you place your order. If you order online, a customer service representative will contact you shortly after your order is placed with the additional shipping charges (before the item is shipped).
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder. We recommend you first contact the desired freight forwarder to obtain their shipping and receiving processes. You will be responsible for all duties and tariffs on Canadian shipments, along with coordinating with the freight forwarder for delivery to the final destination. Please call customer service 318-397-7171 for assistance, otherwise enter the shipping address provided by your US-based freight forwarder.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage, and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages following these guidelines:
IMPORTANT! You have 3 business days to call us at 318-397-7171 to report any damage.
If your shipment arrives through a typical delivery service such as UPS or FedEx, you have 3 days to call us at 318-397-7171 to report the damage.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, GolsonsOnline.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
If your order ships via freight, please follow these steps:
STEP 1 WATCH THE FREIGHT VIDEO AND PRINT THE CHECKLIST. CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO.
STEP 2 ENSURE THAT THE PALLET/PIECE COUNT ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT MATCHES THE NUMBER OF PALLETS/PIECES YOU RECEIVE.
If a pallet(s) or piece(s) is missing:
Note this on the delivery receipt before you sign. Example: "Received 4 of 5 pieces"
Call us at 318-397-7171 immediately to let us know you are missing pallets/pieces. We will coordinate with the shipping company to locate the missing pallets/pieces or replace them.
STEP 3 INSPECT THE PACKAGING FOR EXTERNAL DAMAGE.
If you notice exterior damage:
Open the box and inspect for concealed damage before signing the delivery receipt.
If you notice external damage and the delivery driver will not allow you inspect the inside of the package or the driver will not let you note “damaged” on the delivery receipt, call us immediately at 318-397-7171. (If you are unable to reach us, you should refuse the shipment. Doing this will not invalidate your order and we will still work diligently to get your order to you in good condition as quickly as possible.)
Note any damages to the packaging or products on the delivery receipt by specifically writing the word “Damaged” before signing.
PLEASE NOTE Signing your delivery receipt without noting any damages legally states that you have received your freight in good condition.
STEP 4 IF THERE IS NO VISIBLE EXTERNAL DAMAGE, PLEASE SIGN FOR YOUR FREIGHT.
STEP 5 PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ITEMS FOR CONCEALED DAMAGE AFTER THE DRIVER HAS LEFT.
IMPORTANT! You have 3 business days to call us at 318-397-7171 to report any damage.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 318-397-7171.